Nightlain Introduction - Page 4 of 6

We look forward to you joining us in the game. - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 4

Sometimes life does get in the way. Hope that it all gets better for you soon. I am sure you will be here when you can. Even dropping by daily can help you keep a character going *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

Yes, we all understand about life sometimes getting in the way. It has happened to each of us at one time or another I'm sure. Visit when you can and as often as you want. We'll be here.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

It looks like you are doing well tonight. If you are active for 1/2 hour each day you can keep up with a character and still follow the game. Totally up to you however.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Nightlain

I'll definitely consider it. This would normally be the time I set aside for trying to work on a novel, but the extra emotional stress of the day made me want to hop on here and participate in conversations.

I guess I'm mostly hesitant because of how overwhelmed I felt trying to make my character with very little knowledge of how to do so, plus all the reading I did trying to comprehend how to add up my stats and figure out my AC, base attack bonus, stats, etc. The help I had with my previous characters made it look much easier than it was when I tried doing it myself.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

I am sure that myself and the others will help you out in any way you need. We are active and have the knowledge to get you where you wish to be.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction

Indeed. Let us know what kind of character you want to make, and we can help get you there.

Options can be a bit overwhelming, it helps to take it one step at a time, and we're only level 1 for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 4

I pretty much have put most of what I've completed into the character profile I was making, but I do have a pdf character sheet I've been working on. I am going to race change to an elf (From half-elf) and stay as a Cleric like I am now. I'll look at it tomorrow when I'm no longer arguing with a friend over what my mom should do in her situation.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

We look forward to you joining us in the game. I am sure you will enjoy it and it will help you relax and destress some too *smile*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Nightlain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,