Nightlain Introduction - Page 5 of 6

I agree, that the hardest part is having a - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 5

How are you doing? Have not heard from you for a couple days hope all is going well for you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

Yeah, I'm doing okay. I'm getting ready to go see my boyfriend/best friend in California so I'm getting things ready, washing clothes and cleaning, etc. I don't get on the plane until the end of the month but I feel like there's so much I still have to do.

Once I'm there I'll have more time to be on here, provided I'm not taking lots of time to bake. I can't do any baking here since there's a few family members on a no carb diet and that would be mean. *smiles*.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welp, we're not going anywhere any time soon. So come join us when you're ready.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Nightlain

I'm still around. My ROK character has died a few too many times so I might try again with another one. My soul was pretty low already and with each death it just gets lower.

And my aunt's epileptic dog keeps having seizures. One last night at 2AM, another one around 3PM, and one a half hour ago. He has medication but I don't know how well it helps, and it seems to take a long time to metabolize in his body. The elephant in the room seems to be the question of what happens now? At what point do you really decide that a creature has suffered enough?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

I've had to make that choice a few times before, and its never easy. I hope you find peace with your decision.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction

Yeah that is a hard thing to do. When my elder dog was having seizures we did not want him to suffer and the family said good bye to him and I took him to the vet to end his suffering. He had a good long life of 13 years when his breed usually lasts only 10-12 years. We still think of him and some of the actions our other dogs do to copy some of the actions he always did.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 5

One of the most difficult of choices because it's a choice. When someone you know dies it's tough, but it wasn't your choice. With a dog, who has done nothing but love you, it's even harder because you see them suffering but you just can't let them go. People might say I'm a pretty tough guy and did hard things in my life, I broke down when I had to put my last dog to sleep and my current dog is getting up there. But I stayed with Hershey when I put him to sleep and I'll do the same with Butter when it's her turn.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:09am

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

I agree, that the hardest part is having a choice. The dog is my cousin's, but it is still so difficult to watch him suffer. Before the last seizure he had he was acting very funny, walking in circles around the kitchen island and then tried to pull one of the chairs to the dining table out. It sounds like they plan to call the vet later and see if it would be safe to increase his dosage of the medication he was taking, and I imagine also talk to him about the options.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Nightlain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,