Nightlain Introduction - Page 6 of 6

How have you been doing Nightlain? Hope all - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction - Page 6

Nightlain: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Pets: Time To Sleep because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Nightlain

Hi there, sorry about your dog. Just wanted to mention something you said…

international QUOTE
My soul was pretty low already and with each death it just gets lower.

There is a way to solve that just listen to your advisor but if you want tips its best to go in the ROK II discussion: Source 1q and put your questions there.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have a new character. She already died once. I must not be very good at this game. *smiles*

The dog is doing okay for the most part. My morning went like this:

I get up and start making some muffins. While the oven is preheating and I'm spooning them into the muffin cups, the dog starts circling the kitchen island. I'm thinking, "Oh no, not again, please don't do this while I'm the only one home". He goes and lays on the kitchen floor, because apparently his brain has been fried enough that he no longer remembers what 'get out of the kitchen means' and just stares at me blankly.

Luckily he seems okay. Then he goes into high alert, so I think someone is home. It turns out it is the bug sprayer dude coming around to the backyard to work. Immediately the dog jumps up, runs out his doggy door, and starts trying to jump and lick the bug man. Worst guard dog ever, although the bug sprayer guy does look intimidated. So I put the cover over his door to keep him inside while the guy sprays and while the spray dries.

About an hour passes, I'm cleaning up, and the dog starts really scratching and trying to get through the dog door. I think to myself, "Okay, he needs to go to the bathroom." Nope. He just wanted to run outside and try to shove his nose where the guy sprayed. I bring him back inside, put the cover back over his door. Ten minutes pass and he's really throwing a tantrum at his door to go outside. I don't know what to do so I text my mother, who tells me to go out and see if I can still smell spray around the house. It seems fine so I let him back out.

The first thing he does is run to a large rock in the backyard and starts licking it. And ripping up grass by said rock and eating it. I throw open the door and shout, "What do you think you're doing?!" He runs over, wags his tail, gets a quick drink of water, and just lays down on the hot patio. He didn't need to go potty at all, he just wanted to lick the rock.

I go back inside and he follows me, stares at me for a moment, lets out a big huff and throws himself down on the kitchen floor. I'm so mean for not letting him lick a rock. Fashioned after the words of Yosemite Sam, "Dogs is so stupid."

In all honesty though I'm just glad he seems fine, but I'm sure he would end up having another seizure if I let him keep trying to lick where bug spray might be. Every time he makes a noise I jump up and feel fleeting terror before I realize he's okay. He's still just laying on the floor. All that fuss came from me not letting him try to lick up bug spray.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Nightlain

Nightlain if you still wish to get your character going in the new Dungeons & Dragons game let me know. They are getting ready to start exploring and moving. Like I stated before you do not have to be here all the time once or twice a day is fine.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

How have you been doing Nightlain? Hope all is going well for you. Have not seen you here for a while.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Nightlain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,