Emallia the Brawler

Emallia Brawler - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 243
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Emallia the Brawler

Emallia is 5'6 with a lean, muscular body developed through battle training and heavy-lifting. She has medium-length black hair that remains tied back with a leather sling to keep it out of her face during battle.

She has large dark eyes and pale skin that has tanned from repeated sun exposure. Her appearance is soft, with round cheeks and a small chin. Her face once had freckles but they look faded with her sun tan.

Emallia wishes to pursue the life of a noble warrior, despite her limited knowledge of spiritual matters. She believes through good deeds she can be known as valiant, yet she can be hot-headed and get in fights that set back her progress. She is fiercely loyal to those who aid her, and may offer aid to those in need, but can react negatively to those who oppose her or her goals.

Even though she's only a warrior she is beginning to pursue a career as a paladin, although she still doesn't know too much about the spiritual matters of the heart. She knows she must control her temper if she ever wishes to fulfill her dreams.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Brawler Emallia

Advisor Description

He was leaning against the wall of the Armory under the shade, probably trying to keep his armor from heating up in the midday sun. Emallia only noticed him after crossing the road with her new breastplate she purchased from the same Armory. She would have liked a full set of armor, but her limited gold left her with no choice but to wait a little longer and save up through work.

The stranger watching her was a little odd, but she found her shorter stature drew more attention than she would have liked. She continued on, giving the man another glance before ducking into the tavern. As she approached the bar she heard the door open and close again, and a look over her shoulder confirmed her suspicions.

The man had followed her into the tavern, and was watching her with interest. Ignoring a wave of discomfort, she ordered a feast and began to eat.

"A lot of food for someone as small as yourself." He sidled up beside her at the table, grinning.

"Perhaps, but I can handle myself." Emallia didn't bother looking at him again, instead trying to appear preoccupied with her food.

"So you're a stonemason?"

She set down the piece of chicken she was trying to devour. "Where did you hear that? Have you been following me?"

"A bit." The answer was vague.

"Look, just tell me what you want."

He pulled out a chair and sat down before pressing his hands together. "I want to recruit you to be apart of my army."

She groaned. "Not again."

He blinked as though suddenly confused. After a few moments of awkward silence he cleared his throat. "You've been asked this before?"

"A couple times. Look, I'm not interested in joining your army… right now at least. I've got some plans first, then maybe I'll reconsider your offer." She dished a spoonful of rice into her mouth and chewed messily, no longer feeling ill at ease by the man.

He seemed to consider her words for a moment. "Alright. I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Tristeran, captain of the Fifth Calvary. I'd be willing to train you in the meantime, provided you'll think about what I've said."

She swallowed, took a drink of wine, and wiped her mouth on her sleeve before holding out her hand. "You've got yourself a deal."

Tristeran's face broke into a grin and he clasped her hand in agreement. "Excellent."

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Emallia the Brawler Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

While my mother loved me, sometimes I wonder if she loved me just a little too much. Always pushing me to do better, to succeed more and go farther, and yet she somehow didn't understand my desires to pursue a more spiritual life. I wish religion had been taught in our home before she passed so I could better understand my role in this life.

At least she always endeavored to make sure I was fit and strong, otherwise I might be lost in this world. Stonemasonry is not exactly the trade she would have me do, but I'm sure if she saw me now she'd understand my reasoning.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Brawler Emallia

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Fierce of heart and strong in appearance,
She stands with grace and confidence
Towering above those of smaller stature
She watches her Palace with pride.

More lady-like than the most desired noble,
With more knowledge than the Tavern's owner,
Her beauty is as ravishing as a dazzling opal
And stuns all those who gaze upon her.

Red lips like crimson, painted eyelids blue
All she looks upon and all she sees
Are as brightly colored as her clothing's hues.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Brawler Emallia

Reflections on your father

I did not know my father, but the stories I've heard have been great. Those who knew him have told me of his triumphs in battle, glorious epic battles where he slayed monsters and subdued men of questionable morality. For this reason I dedicated my studies to improving my strength and physical endurance, so that I may one day walk in his footsteps.

One story above all resonates with me when I am down: my father came across a man while on the road travelling. This man was haggard and looked homeless, and yet when a bear appeared on the edge of the forest the man struck out with incredible strength. Any other person may have been weary, but my father did not hesitate to join in the fray. Once the beast had been slayed my father struck up the stranger in conversation, and quickly learned that he had once been a soldier, but deserted after most of his platoon was destroyed. Many men would have put him to death for abandoning his post, but my father understood that fear is a strong motivator, and gave him another chance. The man joined his army and served faithfully for many years to come.

I am glad to have grown up around those who knew of my father, for these tales inspire me to push forward.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Emallia the Brawler

Message to Advisor

My week has been uneventful. Mostly jobs to replenish my dwindling gold, since taverns and food don't pay for themselves. A few days ago I took up Lady Fluke's quest to venture back beneath the Palace of Parody to explore the Labyrinth, and I've been recovering ever since. I got lost and I encountered only swarms of bats and several dog-rats. I defeated them all but almost died. The physician costed me more gold than I could really afford to lose, and since then each day I've been either working in the Tavern, or helping build new jail cells for the Prison with my stonemason abilities. It's slow work but the pay isn't too terrible. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully I will accomplish more in time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Emallia Brawler

First time in the Town

My first time in town was uneventfully spent exploring and purchasing armor. The first purchase I invested in was shoes, since walking around barefoot is pretty painful, not to mention it made me look like I was homeless (Which I technically am, but that doesn't mean I have to look the part). Then I invested in some padded armor and a sword. It left a big dent in my gold savings, but arguably my armor and sword are my most useful possessions, so it was worth it. Afterwards I did a couple of jobs for the tavern before purchasing myself a meal and a room to board in. Not the most eventful of days.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Emallia the Brawler
A Friend

Emallia Brawler Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Another long and boring day. I woke up well rested and got to work building more prison cells, one of the few jobs I can get in this Town using my profession. It isn't easy work but it pays halfway decent. Toward the end of the day I start getting a little worn out, usually by evening, then I head to the Town's Town Hall to clean up the market. It has become like clockwork. Usually I do a good job but tonight I was so worn out, I didn't fully finish my job. I only got a gold for my work. Oh well, I guess tomorrow is a new day and another day of work. Hopefully I'll be able to save up some gold for some decent armor without doing the same job every day for the rest of my life.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Emallia the Brawler

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,