Who Influences Which Restaurant You Will Eat At?

Who Influences Restaurant Eat At - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Attitudes vary across groups regarding meal choice in restaurants

Differences in opinions between parents and children and executives of restaurant chains represent a challenge in terms of promoting healthy eating habits. In order to better understand those opinions, researchers surveyed parents and children dining at participating restaurants, as well as executives of restaurant chains, to obtain more information on healthy children's meals. Ref. Source 5i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

At Eat You Restaurant Influences Who

I do not always choose a restaurant for their healthy choices. I choose a restaurant for the good food they serve. I am not above going to a new place to see what they have and see if they have a good choice of foods.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Who Influences Which Restaurant You Will Eat At? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Okay, first that parents don't know what their children's favorites are astounds me. I know what all my kids like and I know their favorites. That is called being involved. [By The Way], my kids know the same about me and my favorites. I don't always push them towards healthy food but I recommend as often as not. They do the same for me. I think that's what a healthy family does and that helps promote a healthier lifestyle.

> TOPIC: Who Influences Which Restaurant You Will Eat At?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,