If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 3 of 7

I'm going to stick with Icewind Dale - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life
A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 3

That was me all right.

In any case, the problem I have with most video games, Icewind Dale included, is while I tend to enjoy it in simulated form, I don't care to actually live a life of violence. If fighting is necessary, I wouldn't shy away, but I wouldn't seek it out either, and violence is an integral part of so many of these worlds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Daishain,

So very true regarding violence in these settings. I guess after being in the Army for so long it's in me to be a defender. And so I seek it out… even as I wish there was no need for it. I hope there comes a time in human history when there is no need for people like me and everyone is like you.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I can certainly understand that, and frankly I rather doubt that we'll ever outgrow the need for defenders. Just would rather prefer to have peace in my own life if actually given a choice (Without notable negative cost for that peace I mean, many things are worth kicking the hornet's nest.).

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Life Real Game Video Play You If

I for one do not like the first person shooter games. I feel I lived that I do not need to play them. Combining some video games in life would be interesting. But I still would prefer to stay in the fantasy worlds. Much simpler way of life back then.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

I would definitely want to play Skyrim in real life. Being able to throw off people by crouching around a wall seems too good to ignore! Also, I'd really like to meet Paarthanax. The old dragon just seems so wise, and like he'd give some really good life advice. The constant dragon priest attacks might be a problem though.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Legend of Dragoon.

The reason for this is because, If that world was real, some of us would be very different from what we are today.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

If You Play Video Game Real Life - Page 3

Perhaps Skyrim or Rayman Legends, both of which could be fun to play in real life. Many games honestly might work though, especially those where death is not permanent, as there honestly one can make the argument that even in real life the danger would not be as great.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

I'm going to stick with Icewind Dale I think. If for no other reason, I'd enjoy meeting Drizzt. Although being a vampire wouldn't be bad either.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,