If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 4 of 7

I am not sure I would want to be a super hero. - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life
A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 4

You make a good point. And being a gamer, normally I can't decide. However, Legend of Dragoon is my pick. Heck maybe I can inherit one of the dragoon spirits.

But what I am saying is, while Legend of Dragoon is my choice for this, I would have a ball with most of the choices here for games. A gamer never really choses one game and sticks with it.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Considering the amount of danger there is in video games I wouldn't want to play any of them in real life!

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Swell,

And as an adrenaline junkie I think I'd love to play many of them in real life. I can see myself as some kind of protector of the weak, poor, and innocent.

31st Jul, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Life Real Game Video Play You If

This might come across like cheesy or typically boyish but I wouldn't being one of the the super heroes from either Batman or any from the JLA like "Gods Among Us".

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Wizard,

I don't think it's any more cheesy or boyish than any of the rest of us. Everyone has their preferences when it comes to hypothetical situations.

31st Jul, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

As long as I am not forced to be moopy, grim, and the DC universe I am a part of hasn't been twisted by darkness where its greatest heroes serve no inspiration or a moral example (In other words not the current DCCU)... I would actually very much enjoy being a part of that.

Also, if I could be my own thing. It would be creating a superhero who was a technological speedster that made his own suit, like a mix of Ironman and The Flash. With perhaps some heat based abilities because of the suit building up heat and needing to vent or release the excess heat.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:55pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life - Page 4

Thomas,

That little quirk with the heat based thing due to the suit is a great idea. I'm not much into superheroes, other than Wolverine and Spiderman who are just too cool, but that wounds pretty cool too.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

I am not sure I would want to be a super hero. I am one that feels that with an ability to help do good one will also have those that want to take you away or remove you by harming your friend or family. I would not like that aspect at all.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,