Video Game Recommendations - Page 3 of 6

For me I would suggest, FFVII for PC or console, - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st May, 2017 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations
A Friend

Video Game Recommendations - Page 3

Agreed on Age of Empires.

I have to say, I find it disappointing that real time strategy games of that type in recent years haven't exactly been enthralling.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

Agreed. I also like playing strategy games that aren't based on real time and there are a few decent ones out there. Two strategy games I enjoy are Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings. HoI is a WW II based strategy game where you play virtually any country from pre-WW II 1936 through 1945. You control industrial, intelligence, and scientific decisions and investments as well as moving troops and fighting offensive and defensive battles on land, in air, and on the sea. Crusader Kings is based on basically the same concept as well as religion and marriage thrown in from the Dark Ages to through the Middle Ages.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations Gaming Video & Issues Computer

For the category of action Role-playing Games (Like the Diablo series), I have to recommend Grim Dawn. Complex and fun skill tree, engaging background and lore, and monsters that keep you on your toes. Quite good for chaotic mayhem.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Recommendations Game Video

A little advice on the Vampire game. Depending upon your character build of course but you can't go wrong with Celerity, Potence and Fortitude. The two of you prefer more physical characters and those are golden. Also, don't be wasteful with any of your resources. I found this out in a very painful way.

Another classic game is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Just a fabulous game with a treasure trove of lore. It's the best Star Wars game I've ever played.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 9:32pm

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

A second for KOTOR. Its regarded by many as the best Role-playing Game of its kind

However, its sequel was a bit disappointing, and I suggest staying well away from its MMO spinoff Star Wars The Old Republic.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a character a jedi master in the KOTOR online game. I still play every now and then I do enjoy that game I am also working on a republic soldier in that game too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations - Page 3

Putting aside a couple of decisions, such as the final battle in the first game, I recommend the Arkham series games as they are among the best portrayals of Arkham City, Batman, and the Villains especially the Joker.

The Joker especially, much better in my personal opinion then the Dark Knight or Suicide Squad, as it not only had the proper appearance but personality. That and the banter or chemistry between him and Batman.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 7:00pm

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

For me I would suggest, FFVII for PC or console, World of Warcraft if you seek playability with other players, Star Trek Online for similar reasons to World of Warcraft, legend of Dragoon, Halo for the shoot it all up concept or another similar game and possibly maybe Starcraft 2 if your into strategic gameplay.

That's just a few I would suggest and recommend.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Video Game Recommendations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,