Video Game Recommendations - Page 4 of 6

Myself, it is the indie game scene that I - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
31st May, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations - Page 4

Ah, yes Legend of Dragoon was enjoyable though admittedly I never got to finish the game. Still, from what I did play it was very nice indeed… sadly I do not remember much of the game itself looking back despite remembering I had fun.

Another game I would recommend is the Legend of Legaia, with a very interest lore and plot though by this point the graphics are pretty dated. Another is the Golden Sun series for the Game Boy line and also Parasite Eve for Playstation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st May, 2017 - 5:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations
A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

That is very true. I would also recommend Legend of Mana. It's an older game with two titles. Don't know the second. I had fun with it. Beat the Mage's side of the story but not the knight's side of the story. You only get the two charas but it has a very Lore friendly story to follow.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations Gaming Video & Issues Computer

You're probably thinking of Sword of Mana. But there's a lot more than two. Several games came before and after those two in the Mana series.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Recommendations Game Video

This is a great thread. I have learned of a lot of VGs I want to try when I get some time. Which may be around 2037 the way things are going at work.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

I know how that goes, on Steam, both my wishlist and my Library grow faster than the list of games I've actually played.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a steam account too. Most of the games on there I have played but I am very selective on what I add to my library. Right now I have 9 games on it. Skyrim is the one I play the most. I have civilization V and sims 3 on it too but do not play them much. I have a couple Dungeons & Dragons games on there too I will have to look when I get home and let you know what they are.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations - Page 4

Yes, I also have a Steam account and I'm fairly selective. I have a Civ V and a few war games. One that let's you re-fight WW 2, as virtually any country and set in the Late Dark ages through the Middle ages. I may have one or two more that I can't remember and since I've been busy I haven't visited Stem in months.

9th Jun, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Myself, it is the indie game scene that I want to get more into, especially platformers, adventures, and puzzle games, which I have a fondness for, though I have only had the chance play a few.

I did finish Limbo, which was both fun and frustrating. Fun because of the aesthetic and the way they managed to do so brilliantly with limiting the details as well shadows… yet frustrating because it was very much a game of trial and error with no way of avoiding death the first time around.

Laughs, it got to the point where I was severely missing the forest in the beginning with how the game became so industrial. I came to hate buzz saws, though at the same time what they did with gravity was pretty cool.
-

I do have the goal of playing Child of Light twice, first on easy to enjoy the story and then on hard for the greater challenge. Oh sweet was the feeling I had when I first started the game and the fairy tale story revealed itself. It reminded me of everything I love about fairy tales and the fact that they did everything in rhyme was even more impressive, even dialogue except for one character who couldn't rhyme.

The art and backgrounds were also something worthy of praise. Even the story, though it uses countless tropes others may be very familiar with especially for those who know fairy tales well. The progression and story of Aurora's journey is also interesting, especially since it can be seen as a story of growing up with her actually becoming an adult. Growing as a person and in who she is.

I believe technically it can't be called an indie game, as it was put out by EA, yet it is still a game worthy of interest.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:28pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Video Game Recommendations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,