Video Game Recommendations - Page 5 of 6

Been playing a few games recently that I would - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Feb, 2024 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations
A Friend

Video Game Recommendations - Page 5

For a good horror experience, I have to recommend Outlast.

Unlike many horror games, you have no weapon, your only advantage is most of the things hunting you can't see in the dark, but you have a video camera with night vision. But the batteries don't last long.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

I would also recommend the Resident Evil series. They have really good jump scares and more action than you can shake a stick at. I found the ones I played fun.

23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Though when it comes to the original Resident Evil, I would offer consideration of the HD version. So much more detail offered and it looks gorgeous in many area.

16th Sep, 2023 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Recommendations Game Video

Since I don't found any description from the OP I assume any game recommendation are fine

So I guess I try to recommend some niche game like dominons series which next year gonna have new sequel dominions 6, to simplify its like totalwar warhammer but in 2d and you don't control the flow of the battle.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

If I was going to recommend any kind of video games to anyone, I’d recommend ones that are open-ended and have a good amount of world-building. Some good examples of this are games like Morrowind or Skyrim. Jedi Fallen Order is also great if you’re a Star Wars fan and enjoy great lightsaber combat (Jedi Outcast and Academy have great storylines and good saber combat for the time they were released too). Can’t forget the KOTOR games too, they’re amazing and have tons of lore and world building. Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale are great if you’re a Dungeons & Dragons fan or a casual player. Those are just some examples of what I would recommend. I could be typing for hours if you’d want a full recommended list.

6th Oct, 2023 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

I watch a couple of Baldur Gate 3 gameplay recently its look good, especially the dark urge redemption play through, too bad my potato pc probably cannot handle it, as even playing vanilla Skyrim already lagging and overheat my pc.
Gotta check that Icewind Dale one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2023 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations - Page 5

I’ve seen gameplay footage of BG3 and it looks amazing too. I like how they incorporate dice rolls into the mechanics. That happened behind the scenes in the previous Dungeons & Dragons computer games.

14th Feb, 2024 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

Been playing a few games recently that I would recommend. Final Fantasy XIV, Palia, Stellaris, and Skyrim (Modded, but still). These games have been a lot of fun.

Other games would be Fran Bow, Little Nightmares I and II, Night in the Woods, Spiritfarer, Rain World, and Slay the Princess. Games that could be considered more immersive, with interesting or more challenging game play, as well being more story driven overall. Often also with more unique art style or graphics design. Many of these I'd even consider being more emotional or thought provoking.

Note as well, none of these are FPS. Which more rarely catch my attention honestly. Except for game series like Bioshock or Fallout perhaps.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Video Game Recommendations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,