Glass Bottom Swimming Pool

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

This see through pool will give you nightmares

IF A relaxing swim is what you're after then swimming in this glass bottomed pool 40 storeys up from solid ground probably isn't for you. Ref. Source 4p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pool Swimming Bottom Glass

I read about this yesterday in the news. This looks incredibly cool. This is right up an adrenaline junkie's alley. I'd enjoy this.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool History & Civil Business Politics

I would swim in this pool I think I know a few people who would not go anywhere near it. But I would enjoy it a lot.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Uh, no. Just no. That looks absolutely terrifying. I couldn't force myself to even get in that pool.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh come on now… if KN and I could get up out of our deathbeds and leave our senior living facilities you can manage to swim in it too! rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Old men off their death beds have nothing to lose when the glass cracks and they fall. I have a lot of years left *wink* I don't trust that to hold up without cracking. That much water is heavy. I would hyperventilate if I had to get in that pool.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, touché. That was a pretty good response. I'll give you the point on this one. But in truth, this looks incredible to me and I'd love to swim here. Heck, if it breaks I'll just swim my way to the ground. cool.gif.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool Politics Business Civil & History

I would swim in that any day. We swim and Kyrroeth can just sit on the edge of the pool as eye candy for old men who swim in dangerous places biggrin.gif.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Glass Bottom Swimming Pool

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,