Glass Bottom Swimming Pool - Page 3 of 3

Wasn't this pool featured in a movie? - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool
A Friend

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool - Page 3

I hope they at least made it double-paned. That way if one layer cracks we all have some warning and can get out of the pool!

In all seriousness though I love pools and would probably try it at least once, afterwards I would quickly get out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool
A Friend

Pool Swimming Bottom Glass

KN and Ninja, you two are so very thoughtful *wink*. Texas might not be known for earthquakes but speaking as a native Texan in the event they do it will be bigger and better than earthquakes anywhere else. That pool would have no chance.

13th Apr, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Glass Bottom Swimming Pool History & Civil Business Politics

Wasn't this pool featured in a movie? The guy at the bottom of the sidewalk kept shooting up at it until it broke and pulled the guy in the pool towards the ground.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Glass Bottom Swimming Pool

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,