Ooho - Water Bottle You Can Eat

Ooho Water Bottle Eat - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Eat your water
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scientists develop a water bottle ball you can eat

Not only does this water bottle of the future aim to encourage people to drink more water, but it also helps cut down on plastic bottles and waste since it’s environmentally friendly, Mashable reported. Ref. Source 6d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eat You Bottle Water Ooho

I saw this the other day. You can peel it and eat it or just pop it into your mouth. They say it would be very good for things like marathons and other sporting events. They say you can even flavor them. I find it interesting.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ooho - Water Bottle You Can Eat Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Interesting, but for the vast majority of situations, I'm still an advocate of getting a good tap water filter and a reusable water bottle. Much cheaper and environmentally friendly than buying water, and often better filtering to boot.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eat You Bottle Water Ooho

Well with the ability to taste being gone I just use plain tap water chilled in the refridge and drink it straight. Since I can drink anything it just tastes wet. SO I doubt I would go out of my way to buy bottled or even these edible waters.

> TOPIC: Ooho - Water Bottle You Can Eat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,