Emotional Exhaustion

Emotional Exhaustion - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Emotional Exhaustion

Can dealing with emotional exhaustion enhance happiness?

The process of dealing with emotional exhaustion can sometimes increase happiness. A new study examined when and how dealing with emotional exhaustion can enhance happiness in a work environment. The research was focused on the role of perceived supervisor support -- the workers' view of their manager's level of supportiveness, caring and appreciation for their efforts -- in stimulating ways to cope with exhaustion. Ref. Source 9k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Emotional Exhaustion
A Friend

Exhaustion Emotional

Sometimes just being around some people is emotional exhaustion for me. I find that I do not wish to be around them and can not wait to get away from them. Once I am gone from them it is like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. One of these people is a co worker that I hope does not come back to work some day.

> TOPIC: Emotional Exhaustion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,