Doors: Open Or Closed

Doors Open Closed - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Doors: Open or Closed

Is the purpose of a door in your home or business mostly to be open or close? Careful now, the question is deeper than the surface.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Closed Open Doors

I like to keep the door to my house open. When I say open I mean for people who are in need of assistance to come in and get some help. I would only close my door to those that would take advantage of your open door. The wisdom would to find out how to tell them apart. I have went out of my way to try and help people. I like my open door policy.

Yes I have had my openness come back at me by people taking and taking and not trying to give back. I try to eliminate these types from my life by closing the door.

13th Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Doors: Open Or Closed History & Civil Business Politics

Doors are there to keep people out. If there wasn't a need to make sure only the right people could get in then there wouldn't be a door in the first place so doors are mostly to be kept closed.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Closed Open Doors

I see doors as a way to keep people out. Of course, I'm also the type of person who wants to immediately shut the blinds and drapes when it starts to get dark so nobody can see inside.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Closed Open Doors

While my doors are always open that is in referrence to how I help people. My door is actually physically closed but I do not keep people out unless I need to. That being said I just do not let anyone walk into my house either. Remember I do carry a gun and I have handcuffs. Coming in my house uninvited can land you to not feeling very well *smile*.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nightlain, I feel the same way! When it's dark the blinds and drapes get pulled. It bothers me to be at someone's house when they don't do that. I don't like the feeling that someone could be watching me from the darkness.

Doors should be closed for both meanings. I make people prove themselves to me before trusting them. It makes me sad being like this but it is a harsh world. There are some really bad people out there.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:48am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doors Open Closed

I'm a pretty closed-off person too, so it probably applies to more than just my doors! In truth I'm working to do better on it. There is a point where being closed-off can keep you safe and when it can hinder relationships with others.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doors Open Closed Politics Business Civil & History

Well I can say I do not blame you two ladies. It is a messed up world out there and there are some bad people out there. I am one who tells people I am a professional stalker. It sounds bad but in reality I work security and watch cameras all day watching for those bad people to deal with them hopefully before they can harm others. So yes keep your blinds and curtains closed keep you doors closed. Be safe.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Doors: Open Or Closed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,