Doors: Open Or Closed - Page 2 of 2

Call me paranoid, but if my door isn't - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Doors: Open Or Closed
A Friend

Doors: Open Or Closed - Page 2

Metaphorically speaking, I suppose you could say that in my case the door is open, but there's no welcome mat.

I'm considerably more open to new experiences with other people than I once was, but I don't normally seek such out.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2017 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Closed Open Doors

Since this is the real estate board and not the psychological one I'm a bit confused about the angle of the original question. Is it literal or symbolic?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Doors: Open Or Closed History & Civil Business Politics

William, the question is literal because, as you rightfully noticed, it is in the Real Estate board. So its about actual doors to your home or business as Question asked.

14th Apr, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Closed Open Doors

I love closing doors. They're just an extensions of walls and walls are meant to keep people out. I don't mind opening them but when I do its on my terms otherwise the door stays closed.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Closed Open Doors

My big, imposing wooden door stays open… but my screen door stays closed and locked. This way I get the light and fresh air pouring in and invite people to come up, but I can make sure those who enter mean no harm. I'm open to people coming to my house, but I'm not trusting unless I know them or until they prove themselves trustworthy. For work, the door stays open, I'm always looking for an opportunity and they pass you by if the door is closed.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ah, well, speaking literally then, door's closed. Not least because my two cats like to bring various small animals inside. Sometimes they're alive, like the baby bunny that got chased through my living room a few weeks ago… Made sure the poor thing left alive and relatively unharmed though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Doors Open Closed - Page 2

Call me paranoid, but if my door isn't closed I start to get a bit anxious. I grew up in a big city with a lot of crime. I wasn't allowed the comfort of assuming every person is kind and fair. Same thing goes with my windows and shades. The second the sun goes down, they get shut. If I owned a business, I would probably follow this same principle.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Doors: Open Or Closed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,