Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 7 of 9

Your choice, but I have to say, you don't - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Building A Character Around Yourself
A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 7

Daishain,

Exactly. I wanted to say something like this but couldn't think of a way to put. Your explanation echoes my thoughts, you just express so much more eloquently. The you that starts out will depart radically form the you of this world as you make decisions… but they are decisions you think you would make rather than a Lawful Good Paladin named Glorfindel.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

Be careful Glorfindel may here you and come wondering why you would be talking about him *smile* Yes this is a game where Yes you are the character and yes it is all about the decisions you yourself would make instead of some random character you rolled up. Yes You will still be you but you will be a lot different than the you that is still safe at home or work. Maybe you as a character could be safer than you are.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself Reviews RPG & Card Board

KN,

You definitely made me smile with that last line. I would venture to say there are times that my character is in a safer environment than I am… depending on where in the world I happen to be. Although, lately I've been pretty safe.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Yourself Character Building

Don't know about safer for the most part, but certainly more capable of defending oneself.

Being able to spend a few minutes and turn a t-shirt into a suit of light armor really comes in handy in that regard.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

Yes much will be interesting to see once we get all the characters into the field and heading towards the stronghold or elsewhere.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm just bumping this as a reminder. We are still looking for players for this very unique game. It's the perfect time to jump right in. We are at the very beginning. Find out what it is like to be transported to another world. Roleplay yourself !

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Building Character Yourself - Page 7

Converting myself into a character would make for a very dull moment and then having to play that will be depressing. It's not my kind of game to play as I'm the kind of guy that would be lost in a crowd, easily forgotten and not noted for anything special. I'm not putting myself down just saying I'm not big into anything and quite happy that way, dull and boring. *laugh*.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building Character Yourself Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

Your choice, but I have to say, you don't have to be the type to stand out in a crowd to have fun with this.

I have a hard time believing there's nothing you'd want to do not only given the opportunity, but incentive to push yourself.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Building A Character Around Yourself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,