The Reject Shop

The Reject Shop - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Reject Shop

The Reject Shop

Shoppers reject The Reject Shop

IT WAS the discount variety store where you could find a bargain, but shoppers have turned their backs on The Reject Shop. Ref. Source 6q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

The Reject Shop
A Friend

Shop Reject The

Just the sounds of this shop makes me want to stay away. I would be afraid to find myself there *smile* While bargain shopping is good and fun I think the idea of looking for something a bit off or rejected would not be a way I would go.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

The Reject Shop
A Friend

The Reject Shop Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

So, when I was stationed at Fort Campbell there was a huge Western store on the way to Nashville. I'd go there all the time. They had factory second section that was awesome. Now, some of the boots were very obviously factory seconds, and you could them for a song. But some them had very minor flaws that were hard to detect and they were often 50% off or more. I got a heck of a lot of pairs of boots from that place… and a Resistol or Stetson or three, but they weren't seconds.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

The Reject Shop
A Friend

Shop Reject The

I'd love access to a place like that. Goods heavily discounted due to incidental damage or flaws? I'd be all over that. Way I see it, if I buy it in pristine condition, it'l be scratched up soon enough anyways.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Apr, 2017 - 8:58pm

> TOPIC: The Reject Shop

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,