Your Ability To Make Random Choices

Your Ability Random Choices - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

25 is 'golden age' for the ability to make random choices

People's ability to make random choices or mimic a random process, such as coming up with hypothetical results for a series of coin flips, peaks around age 25, according to a study. Ref. Source 2q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Choices Random To Ability Your

Random choices are not always good choices. I would rather make a educated choice rather than a random choice. This way the end results can be less painful on myself.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Your Ability To Make Random Choices Health & Special Psychology

While random choices might be an "Easier" way to choose between two equal alternatives, I think that it offers too much possibility for regret. Something that could determine a person's future, say their choice of college, is a decision much too important to be determined by something as simple as a coin flip. With research, a person can weigh alternatives and make an educated decision based on fact. This leads to less wondering "What if I made a different choice?" I know far too many people that have suffered as a result of impulsive random decisions like this.

> TOPIC: Your Ability To Make Random Choices

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,