3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 130 of 616

The height of the ceilings throughout the - Page 130 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 130

"Thomas, you may a decent idea there. If Ghost is large enough he'll be large enough to block the Goblins from getting to us. Of course, he might also block our ability to shoot at them too."

Out of Character: KN, in looking at the space we're talking about, if we enlarged Ghost would he block our ability to shoot at the goblins?

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Though to note, increasing Ghost's size will mean making him a bigger target and thus more likely to get hurt," I offer, looking to Rachel to show I was acknowledging concern for the dire wolf's well being. She may not be so keen on Ghost being used as a meat shield.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Easier to hit is only part of the problem, he won't be able to move any more than we would be. Let's just leave that spell for when we can engage in the open and get this over with"

Out of Character: tunnel height is 5', Ghost's height at the shoulder is also about 5'. Increasing the latter to 10' won't kill the Dire wolf (Even if the spell didn't have safeguards against such), but he sure as heck won't be able to stand.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Jul, 2017 - 6:05pm

18th Jul, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 130 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Which is why we may need to wait before even considering such until we can find a space in the cavern," I will offer, since I had considered that before when bringing it up.

Out of Character: The space will need to be more than 10', if not at least 15' in height, for it to work.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I thought 5' was only in one section. I thought we exited from that area and we are in an area with higher ceilings.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: My understanding was it was pretty much all low. The only exception that was mentioned was the cavern with the lake in it, but also no goblins.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 130

Out of Character: Hmm, I don't remember it being that low in our initial foray. KN, are the ceilings that low everywhere?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 130

The height of the ceilings throughout the cave system is around 5 feet in height unless noted otherwise. Thus they reason you were greatly fatigued after carrying Rachel out of the cave. Yes the only spot you have found where the ceiling was higher that the 5 foot was the cavern with the lake. Increasing Ghosts size will effectively block the tunnel and make it where he can not move and possibly cause severe injuries to him. Remember his back is against the ceiling unless he crouches as he moves.

Are you following the goblin down the right side or taking the left fork again?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:17am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.