3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 131 of 616

"Right, and taking out the dart throwers - Page 131 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 131

"He likely thinks we will follow him. If they have more surprises, they'll be ready for us to go that way. I suggest continuing on the path we began last time. With luck, we'll come up behind anything they've set up. What say you?"

If the others agree, once again I'll set a tripwire alarm on the unused passage, in hopes of reducing the risk of them slipping behind us unnoticed.

Out of Character: this course would likely put us back to where Rachel got stuck with the dart, and moving on from there.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will offer a nod of agreement, though feel frustrated that I won't be able to catch up to the goblin which escaped sooner. Hopefully, we would all be able to come up behind them as suggested by Jason as I say, "Well, then unless anyone disagrees I say lets move forward but be careful. We don't want another dart to put one of to sleep." They couldn't afford anymore delays in getting the situation under wraps.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:45am

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod to the others. " That sounds great Jason. Much better than making poor Ghost into a pincushion. " I scratch his ears.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 131 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I flush a bit as I hear Rachel, "Sorry Rachel, sorry Ghost. Let's try it Jason."

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You head back down the left fork and follow it around until you find yourself back at the door where Rachel set off the dart trap. Do you examine the door more or continue on?

19th Jul, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

"Should we leave the door be, or try again in disabling the trap and opening it if we can," I ask, considering the others and having concern with even going near it. I will add consideration, "We are here simply to clean out the goblins infesting the place, not raid the caverns of valuables."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 131

"Thomas, In some respects, we're here for both. That scroll I used earlier? It cost about 10 gold coins in materials for me to make it. I need to replace it, and make others like it, and make a number of other things that we will need to survive and thrive in this world."

"In this case, we already know where the trap is, let's jack those dart throwers up and make sure there's nothing more to this door."

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 131

"Right, and taking out the dart throwers may just save some other poor miscreant. Thomas, we don't have the luxury to be naïve about this world in which we find ourselves. We'll need money, in the form of minted precious metal coins here, to survive. What would be unlawful or inappropriate on Earth is not so here. Of course, we wouldn't about to clean out a kobold nest if we were back on Earth.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.