3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 134 of 616

I smile at Jason, "We're all - Page 134 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 134

I grin at the others. " Its all the same to me. " I get close to Ghost and try to listen for anything unusual.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Okay then, lets try the one on the left" I indicate as I get my bow ready for action.

Out of Character: KN, does it open to the inside of the room or outside?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Jul, 2017 - 8:54pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Both doors have a handle lock and hinges that you can see. Both are locked firmly. To open them you have to unlock them.

24th Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 134 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Lets open the left door to out left first, see where that may lead us," I offer, with some consideration looking to the others before asking, "Anyone here know how to unlock the door, without simply busting it open?" Never really worked with the sort of locks found in the cavern, so I had no idea.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2017 - 5:28pm

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Let me give it a go. Dang it, I had meant to pick up some proper picks last time we were in town, completely slipped my mind." I pull my multitool out and move up.

Out of Character: again, being wary of traps, moving to the left door and attempting unlock. +6 open lock, -2 improvised tools.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are able to see the lock and you feel that you know how it operates but you are unable to unlock the door. Looks like you will have to try the right side door. While chopping the door is a option who has a axe and do you really want to take the time?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 134

I sigh "I need more practice at this, let me try the other one, see if I get lucky."

Out of Character: Trying to pick the other door. In regards to brute force options, didn't we pick up a crowbar amongst our initial equipment grab? A goblin made door shouldn't prove able to stand up to that.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Jul, 2017 - 6:59pm

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 134

I smile at Jason, "We're all still coming into our new found abilities brother… don't worry about it. We have a whole different door for you to try your luck on… "

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.