3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 172 of 616

I look at Den when he questions me. " - Page 172 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 172

I study the area cautiously as we ride out. I'm unusually quiet and just stay close to Ghost. Ghost paces along sniffing around as we go.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Your first circle does not turn up anything interesting. The farmers see you and tell you that all is fine that they have seen. They will stop you in your patrols if they hear or see anything unusual.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Once we get back tot he stronghold I talk to everyone. "I recommend we rest a few days and then make a larger circle next time, pushing out maybe a few hour hike further afield. Jason, this will give you time to do some more work. When it get's to the point where we're gone for too long let us know and we'll figure something else out."

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 172 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think for a moment before saying. "We'll hit that point pretty rapidly, if we stick to the half hour pacing in between, we're looking at 4 more hours next time, or 1 plus pi if you want to get more specific than the situation calls for, and another 4 tacked onto the trip after that, etc. Starting the third trip, I'll have to leave you guys early to make it back here in time to do much work. A few trips after that, and it wouldn't even make sense for me to join you heading out, as I'd be turning around again right off."

"That said, I would not object to taking days off from the crafting if I am needed with you, its just a question of how much delay we're willing to work with."

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I roll my eyes hearing Jason. " Please, don't go into more math. " I groan. " I think that we should keep the patrols up and let Jason concentrate on his crafting. That is priority to get us better gear so we can venture out further. The three of us can handle anything local. I feel that we should keep any patrols under a day so we never roam far. Once the items are ready we can gear up and really set out. "

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I listen to my friends and I nod, "Yeah, that sounds fair. No longer than a day." I look at Thomas to see if he agrees.

Later, I find Rachel, "You were quiet and rather reserved when we started out. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do? Is it this place? Is it what happened with the goblins? Is it time for me to shut up and mind my own damn business?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 172

The Storyteller says...

I offer a nod in agreement to the plan, feeling it could work well as I offer, "No longer then a day, at least not without proper preparation and maybe some backup." I will think of Rachel, still concerned and worried because of what happened with the goblins.

Out of Character: So they are available for the next round of patrols, or rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Aug, 2017 - 4:00am

Thomas Results:
  • Spot and Listen on D20 (-1): 7, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 23 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 172

I look at Den when he questions me. " It's a little of both. This was an exciting new world. One grand adventure. It almost felt like a game to me. That experience in the cave was terrifying. I thought that I was going to die. Those goblins really hurt me. " I grow a little pale. " It felt like a betrayal. I... " Shaking my head, I grow silent.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.