3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 173 of 616

"We might as well check it out, carefully - Page 173 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 173

I feel Rachel's pain in her voice, and I understand it. I look at her for a long minute deciding if I should respond. I feel I must, "Rachel what I'm about to say may not help at all. People make decisions in a battle, some are right, some are wrong, most a little of both. It's tough to make a rational decision when faced with an impossible situation. Here's my promise, while I still breathe I won't let that happen again… not to any of you."

I think for a minute and continue, "Regarding this place, I'm like you. It was new and fresh in the beginning, like living the game. For me it was finding the Halflings that changed things. Don't get me wrong, I still love it here most of the time, but that is tempered by understanding now. I don't know why we were brought here, but I choose to believe it's for a reason… I think it's to help this land and stop exactly what we've seen."

"Okay way to serious for too long" I think to myself. "Now, Grog talk no more. I go hunt. You gather nice herbs, make stew, sew clothes."

I wait for the biting remark with some degree of trepidation.

Out of Character: I'll wait for Rachel's response before I post and roll for our next patrol.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at Den's remarks. " I suppose that you are right. We are here for a reason. " I grit my teeth. " Let us do all we can to help this land. Know this… I'm going to kill any goblin that we come across… no questions asked. "

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Phew" I exhale slowly as I seem to have gotten away with a bit of male chauvinist humor. "Only if I don't kill 'em first Rachel. Only if I don't kill 'em first."

"Shall we go on our next patrol?"

Out of Character: KN, remember, if it's goblin tracks we may come across I get an additional +2 to my rolls.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 173 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I scan cautiously in every direction as we head out on patrol. Ghost is pacing along right beside me on my horse.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:01am

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Well, if there's anything to spot I guess we'll spot it with that [Critical Hit] I rolled.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your next patrol turns up nothing too interesting. You do find some tracks of something large that was by the river to the North and east of the stronghold. Since there are no farms in that direction and no guards saw anything at the river you do not know what made the tracks. You do know it is not humanoid and not hooves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 173

I point at the tracks, "I have no idea what made these tracks. Do y'all want to see if we can follow and see what it was? And if the answer is no I'm good with that."

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 173

"We might as well check it out, carefully that is."

"If there's something dangerous around here, we ought to know, even if that means turning tail and not coming back until we can muster support. Its better than losing track of it and risking the next sighting be when settlers lose their lives."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.