3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 23 of 616

"Remarkable, though not entirely unexpected. - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 23

By the time Jason and Dennis get the items they desire you hear people outside gasping out of fear and the guards sound an alarm as they see a huge wolf coming out of the woods. You hear people crying out "Wolf" in alarm. They do not see the figure walking beside the wolf with her hand on his back.

Ghost starts to growl in his throat as you leave the woods. He can sense the people are reacting badly towards him. You can see the guards at the stronghold taking precautions and closing the gates as people rush to get inside.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Hold" I yell. "This is but a creature of nature. I do not think it means harm." I caution Jason to stay back and then move slowly to within 30' of the wolf, eyes averted, hand held palm down in a non-threatening manner.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"The armor and the crossbow will suffice for now, my thanks"

I'm going to have to return and pick up a few more items, but for a hunt through only semi dangerous woods, this should do.

The crossbow is a little light, I could easily handle something with more kick to it, more like a heavy rifle. That might need to be a custom job though. Something to think on.

Exiting the shop, Dennis and I hear the commotion, and see Rachel returning with a huge wolf.

As Dennis moves forward, I go back, deliberately blocking anyone that looks too trigger happy while Rachel and Dennis defuse the situation.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin seeing the other two. " Ghost, these are friends of mine. That is Dennis and Jason is over there. " I point them out. " Guys,this is my new friend Ghost. He is fine if a little protective. "I stroke the fur on his back.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 8:56pm

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I see Rachel appear out of the woods and relief floods through me anew. I maintain my posture for a brief time while Ghost gets to know me. Then I rise and give Rachel a hug. "We were worried about you, Jason and me. Please don't run off again. Although I venture to say you are probably well able to protect yourself" looking approvingly at her wolf companion.

Out of Character: I'm hoping my roll was enough that Ghost understands I mean no harm. That along with Rachel's words so he doesn't rip me to shreds when I hug her.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once it seems safe to do so without arrows flying towards Rachel and her new companion, I will head their way.

Stopping a respectful distance from Ghost, I say, "Are you okay? You look it, but are you really okay? You've been gone for two days. We went hunting for you, but with no success."

When Ghost seems to be done evaluating Dennis, I'll step forward, a slightly blue tinged hand extended, trying to find the right balance between a challenging stare and looking away. "And I suppose it was your tracks that we found crossing that stream yesterday. Thought it was odd."

Out of Character: Third Gem activated. I has a cohort! I somehow doubt I have impressed anyone around here yet though. I suggest not trying to shoehorn it in yet, and bringing something in later on.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 10:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 23

" I'm sorry I worried you two. Thank you for looking for me. I won't leave again like that. I couldn't resist the pull to nature. I never meant to be gone that long. I fell into a deep sleep, had a vision of an elven maiden who helped me the learn the ways of nature and I woke up with a new friend. " I hold up my dragonhide armor excitedly. " Look at what I was given. This is from a golden dragon. The elven maiden worshiped Bahumat. Does that name sound familiar? " I laugh. " What have you two discovered?"

Ghost is slightly aloof with Den and Jason but isn't aggressive. He looks them over and seems satisfied after Den and Jason's efforts. Ghost will allow them to touch his fur briefly but his hackles will rise slightly if they continue. He seems to be paying no attention to the guards as if they are no threat. " Will they let Ghost in here? They don't seem very inclined to right now. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 10:43pm

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

"Remarkable, though not entirely unexpected. We thought you might be having an experience of your own, we just became worried when you hadn't returned the next morning."

"I think we will have to talk to the Lord about letting Ghost in, if we advance as is, there might be an arrow or two coming our way."

"In any case, my encounter was less… edifying than you two, but it seems my position as a smith is assured. An old man left me a lump of mithral, said I'd know what to do with it. He was right."

I hold up a hand with the greyed skin, "What he only hinted at though was just touching the stuff would have an impact. Seems to be some form of Argyria, and fortunately is apparently just as benign as the silver induced version."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 10:53pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.