3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 24 of 616

Douglas turns and walks away issuing orders - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 24

"Yes, it appears we each had our own experiences. Mine was in the forest as well, though not nearly as long as yours. It seems I'm a steward of the forest and the animals. It seems I'm a ranger. Rather appropriate considering my life back on Earth. About Earth, beware, this place can be… intoxicating. I could easily forget all about my life on Earth. So, what are our next steps? Should we go on an adventure?" I say with a slight grin. "Maybe knock over an orc lair or clear a dungeon? As for Ghost, I don't know the rules here. I think Douglas would say yes but I fear what these people might do."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Apr, 2017 - 11:12pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin a bit, "That would seem to be the theme here wouldn't it? Might I suggest we find the starter quest though?"

"There's another reason to wait, that lump of mithral is large enough to make several items, Including suits of armor. And I can craft them. If we're to go into harm's way, it might as well do so in style.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:29am

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I laugh as I hear this. " I know what you mean Den. I was always searching for purpose in life before. Here I have a purpose. Someone chose me as well as you two. We were brought here for a reason and just need to figure it out. "
" A quest. I think we should. Kobolds would be a nice start. Hopefully there is a weapon and shield that I can buy somewhere here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:37am

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Doug comes out to where you are standing. "I see everyone made it back in one piece. Nice dire wolf what is his name?" Doug reaches out and scratches the wolf behind the ears. "For some reason animals love me."

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" Well met Lord Douglass. Snow doesn't know what to make of this village. Many here are frightened of him. Is it possible to enter into the village with him? He will cause no harm. " I watch him hopeful he can enter.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes Ghost can enter the village is he is your companion. Most will show initial fear as they are not used to a big wolf coming into the village. Once they get to know him he will not be a issue. I trust he will obey you. My guards will not harm him."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 24

" Thank you my lord. " I curtesy for him. " That settles it Ghost. You are welcome here. Be good now. " I grin at Jason and Den. " I just need a weapon and shield. "

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Douglas turns and walks away issuing orders to his guards. He tells the people that the wolf if safe and no worries as it is a druids companion. The people start coming out of the strong hold and head back towards their jobs.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.