3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 26 of 616

"Odd, like I said, need to look into - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2017 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 26

"Yes, there is plenty for that. It is community funds. All for one, and one for all. That's my theme while we're here."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" That is most generous Den. Thank you for that. I feel the same way. We are all in this together. If we don't stick together then we won't survive. Oh one other amazing thing. I don't think that I told either one of you but my vision is atrocious without glasses or contacts. I was concerned about what would happen when my only pair of contacts isn't usable anymore. One of my gifts was this. " I hold up the silver circlet. " The moment I put this on my vision was flawless. I threw my contacts away. "

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Indicating the circlet, I say, "Hmm, can I... Can I see those please? I think I can sense something."

Examining the piece, I half jokingly say, "Just promise me that you'll hold yourself to a higher ethical standard than PETA, shouldn't be hard."

"In any case, I'm going to need to obtain access to a smithy, Lord Douglas can probably provide that. Also going to need good tools if they don't come with the workplace, but we have the budget to purchase them. I presume a Breastplate would do well for you Dennis? It will be light and strong. As to spartan armor, are we talking the ones that look like sculpted abs?"

"Oh, that reminds me, before I left to go after you two the day before yesterday, Douglas implied he had something in mind for us in exchange for his continued assistance. Said he would discuss it when we all got back together."

Out of Character: Special Artificer check (Int+arti level) on the headband, DC 15, it just tells him whether or not the item is magical. Jason the character already knows it is, but this might be his first hint that his abilities go beyond swinging a hammer.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Apr, 2017 - 4:13am

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 26 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Jason, yes that type of armor but that was a joke. I don't think that would work in this culture. Of course, all I know of this culture is this one small village. I assume there is a much broader world out there. We should ask Douglas about a detailed map of the surrounding area as well as a less detailed map of… this country, continent, world? I would also like to know about countries and governments. I assume this is a feudal system and Douglas has a liege. But it's also possible he is independent. There is so much we don't know about where we are."

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" I'm very curious myself about the governance of this world. It will be interesting to learn of that. Lord Douglass has something for us to do? Hmm. So this is where the bad news comes in I suppose. " I scratch Ghost's ears. " That's okay. As crazy as it sounds I can't wait to do something like explore a dungeon. My old self liked to read about it or play a game doing it, not actually do it. "

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Handing Rachel's circlet back, I say, "I can sense the enchantment on that, almost see the patterns of the magic it puts out. Couldn't tell you what it does based on that though."

"It is odd, we're working on the assumption that this is Dungeons & Dragons right? Usually it takes a spell just to determine that there's magic about. Is that a difference in this world, or just with me? I'll have to look into that."

"And yes, we must get caught up on what is happening with this world. That's why I'd asked about library access before. Still haven't had a chance to do that. Perhaps we can now. Shall we find Douglas? It seems there is much to discuss with him"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 26

"Jason, I think it is just you. I say that because my bow is magical and I don't feel it, nor would have known about it without Douglas' wife telling me" I say to Jason. Then turning to both, "Yes, let's go pay a visit to Lord Douglas, get what answers we can, and find out about this task he has in mind for us. Once we know we can start preparing. I believe Rachel and I will be doing most of the preparing while you are working at the smithy Jason. Unless, that is, if you think you'll have time to do more than just work on our armor and other assorted goodies you can make out of your lump of clay there Senor Michelangelo!" I wink at Jason as I deliver that last line.

Out of Character: If we are going on an adventure we'll need to buy all sorts of supplies, tools, and probably a mule or two to help us carry them. Horses are too expensive at this stage I think. I figure that'll be Rachel and me while you work on the armor.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

"Odd, like I said, need to look into the matter. But for now… "

I will accompany the other two to locate the local lord. We need to talk about a number of things.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.