3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 41 of 616

Ghost will listen to you Rachel but he will - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2017 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 41

Approaching Snow, I get down from the speckled grey horse and lead him towards the dire wolf, pausing for a few seconds whenever he balks, but not allowing him to retreat either.

I stop about 40 feet away, and just let the gelding get used to the sight and smell of the canine.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" That is a fabulous idea. On to the horses we go. Stay back for now Ghost. " As they look over the horses I am drawn to a fiery looking bay stallion that stands what appears to be a little over 16 hands high. . " There is the one. " I pay for the bay and then saddle him up. " I look down at my shoes. These shoes aren't good for riding. They get hung up in the stirrups too easily. "

I stroke his head softly while talking to him for a little bit. After he seems fairly calm I place my left leg in the stirrups and swing my right leg over. " Now this is better. I feel even more at home now. They have some very good horse stock here. " I walk him around a little bit then canter him around. " You need a nameā€¦ Eclipse .. I like that. " I then ride Eclipse over by Ghost to get used to him. I talk soothingly while I do so. " Ghost, be nice now. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st May, 2017 - 2:19am

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As soon a I can be relatively confidant I won't be bucked off due to Ghost, I'll remount my horse, and start putting him through his paces. Getting used to the large animal, and trying to work out differences in training compared to what I am used to.

Once a little more confidant of this new mount, I'll drop the reins and pull out my light crossbow while guiding with my knees as best I can. No bolt loaded, just trying to find the best way to hold the thing steady while on the move, and looking for those moments of stability when it should be safe to fire.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st May, 2017 - 1:50pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 41 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel is having a a very hard time with her mount and ghost. Ghost is not happy that she is wanting to ride a horse.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I see Rachel having a hard time with her mount. I jump off of Star and hand my reigns to Jason. I approach Eclipse calmly, with my eyes averted hoping to calm him down. I talk to Ghost while I approach the stallion just to keep Ghost calm and off of me, "Calm Ghost, your mistress is fine. She needs your hackles to fall though or she may get hurt."

I reach the stallion and start talking to him in an attempt to calm him down. I slowly reach for the reigns, "Whoa there big fellow, Ghost isn't going to hurt you. Calm, stay calm."

Out of Character: I think they should both be indifferent to me at this point, so I just need a 15 to calm them down and less than a 1 to hurt the situation.

Here's hoping for the best.

EDIT I'm not sure how to work the edit my dice rolls option without killing them both. So just take the roll for Eclipse… unless the other one is higher and then I meant take that one! biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st May, 2017 - 5:22pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You can either go towards Ghost or to the horse to help Rachel. Ghost may be indifferent to you but he will not listen to you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 41

I almost laugh as Eclipse grows very skittish."Ghost, be nice. This is Eclipse. He is a friend of mine. " I slide out of the saddle and lead Eclipse by the reins. I then talk soothingly to both Ghost and Eclipse hoping to calm them both down.

Out of Character: : Can we use my roll to assist Den if needed?

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Ghost will listen to you Rachel but he will show you his displeasure of you riding a horse. He has no issue with the horse himself but the horse has a lot of issues with Ghost. Between you and Den you are able to calm your horse down.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.