3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 2 of 616

I study Dennis closely. " You are right, - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 2

I look up at the big man as my eyes refocus, "This can't be. Are you… you are going to think me crazy, but in a situation like this, are you known as Daishain? I've seen a picture that astoundingly like a thousand times in the few months. And are you Kyro? I've seen someone remarkably like you in a picture in workout gear that comes up about every fourth time I post to an internet site I'm on. Never mind, this just sounds crazy."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I freeze up, "I use Daishain as a handle on a couple of sites. But Kyr… Kyrroeth? That's where I saw your face, Bordeglobal."

"Why the bloody hell would that be the uniting factor? Is someone looking for people with common social interests?"

I step to the side, kneading my forehead and temples with my fingertips, muttering to myself, "It doesn't make sense."

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at them both, "I bet the answer lies in that castle. Or, as I might say on that site where I'm known as ninja, perchence the truth layeth up yon road." Color very slowly returns to my face as I stand up.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:46am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Agreed, but I suggest we wait here for now. People seem to be popping into this field once every few minutes. If that continues, we could be seeing a large crowd of confused individuals here in a rather short span of time."

"A connection between us seems to support the idea that there is an intelligence behind this event. Which in turn suggests that we were brought here for a specific purpose, not sure whether or not that is good news."

"But for now, the basics, Pretty sure this is real enough, and that this is not earth, in spite of the plants and animals. We're going to need shelter and supplies soon enough, again, the castle would seem to be the first place to try."

"Wait a minute, Ninja? No offense, but I could have sworn you were older, you don't look much older than I am."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:20am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I pale as I hear them speak. " Umm… " Walking off to the side I look around with wide eyes. " I must be dreaming. I didn't have anything to drink last night. I'm sure of it. " I look to the other two. " Daishain and Ninja. Unbelievable. Yes, I go by Kyrroeth on Bordeglobal. I feel like I have stepped into the Twilight Zone or something. " I study the castle with shaded eyes. " The answer might lie in that castle. Our death might await us there as well. I really don't like this… We could find anything here. Anything at all. We are pretty much unarmed except for Ninja's knife " I rummage through my front pocket of my shorts. I display a small can of mace. " Look at this. Maybe this will help. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:17am

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yeah, pitiful as it is, I guess your mace and my knife are how we're going to storm the castle. Let's hope they're friends."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 2

"The mace should come in handy, but probably best to keep it in reserve for shock value, it won't last forever. There's a utility blade on my multitool, but if that castle is any indication of armaments, it might as well be a toothpick."

"Seriously though, Ninja, look at yourself. You look younger than the picture I saw. Was that not actually you? Or did this just get even more weird?"

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I study Dennis closely. " You are right, Jason. He does look younger. The Ninja that I knew was practically ready to go to the nursing home. " I laugh. " It's good to have something to laugh about at least. "

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (616) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.