3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 115 of 616

If it looks like it is possible to charge - Page 115 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 115

"That could work, we could cross the valley away from the cave, and approach the entrance from the side."

"I'll need a little prep time to set it up, but I could use a bit of illusion magic to make it sound like there's a large group of people on the opposite side of the entrance and starting to charge in. With luck, they'll be ready to fire at the first thing that moves when Rachel's summon pops around the corner."

Out of Character: Proposing to use an infusion to duplicate the Ghost Sound cantrip, which at my CL can produce any sound so long as it is not louder than 8 humans doing stuff like running and shouting.

Kn, Presuming the others agree, I'd suggest having Ghost on point, Rachel and Allen just behind, and the last three trailing with ranged weapons at the ready. We'd head far enough up or down the valley that firing at us from the safety of the cave mouth would be problematic, then work out way back towards it while hugging the ridge wall.

At some appropriate point, potentially now, I'd get people to stop for 3 minutes and 6 seconds to get my infusions out of the way. Goblin Bane on my crossbow, Magic Vestment on Ghost (+1 to the furry guy's AC for the next two hours), priming red cloth with Cure Minor Wounds as discussed before, and priming some random rock I pick up with Ghost Sound.

I'd have one infusion left at that point, I could do another Magic Vestment with it among other things, but I'd prefer to stay flexible and see how the situation evolves.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I listen to Jason and Rachel discuss what magics they can use and grin a bit, "I wish I had access to this in the Army. The plan sounds good. Unless our new members have questions about the plan or our order of battle I say we go."

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you move down towards the valley floor to approach the cave from a greater angle so as to not be directly in front of it I will need more spot and listen checks.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 115 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Right then, let us move, and be wary of traps, these guys are no kobolds, but they do use the things."

I will take my place, and keep my crossbow at the ready, watching for signs of trouble.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" This sounds to be a good plan to me. When it is time let me know and I will summon an ally." I look at the newcomers. " All joking aside earlier, be very careful. You could die in here. Den and I almost did before. "'I advance at an angle ahead with Ghost to approach the cave entrance from the side.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you move into position Ghost starts to growl. He is looking into the tree line above the valley and behind the cave. About this time some javelins start heading your way. The Goblins are trying to ambush you. I will need combat rolls and initiative rolls.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Jun, 2017 - 7:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 115

I cringe as the javelins begin to fly. " So much for that plan. Damn. Ghost, let's get them. " I race up towards where the javelins are flying from. As I'm going I dig deep and call upon a wolf ally to help us. When it arrives I will direct it to attack with Ghost.

Out of Character: : I will use my normal move then summon a wolf who I direct to charge along with Ghost.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jun, 2017 - 10:52pm

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 115

If it looks like it is possible to charge the ridge, I will simply drop down prone in a good position and begin firing up the slope at the most likely targets.

If not, I will call to Rachel, "I can get Ghost up there if you summon a flying creature and move it up.", then go digging for my Benign Transposition scroll.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:55am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.