3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 116 of 616

Out of Character: , it appears I may have - Page 116 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2017 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 116

Yes it is possible to run up to the top of the ridge where you are at. Over by the cave it is a bit more difficult.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2017 - 5:46am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will consider what needs to be done and offer to those around me, saying, "We must stand strong. Though we may be just starting out, and not be as strong as those which we may face, with danger and death, we have the capacity for greatness. We are strangers in a new world, like Superman was on arriving to earth. He who had the power to rule the world, but showed compassion and humility as he fought to protect humanity and believed in all that we could become." I chuckle, drawing my rapier as I speak.

"Not the Superman that is shown in Man of Steel or Dawn of Justice, but that of All-Star Superman where even though he was dying showed kindness, bravery, and fought for the earth he believed in," I say, having recently saw the movie before finding myself here and generally see inspiration in a hero so many saw as boring or unrelatable, "Even giving his own life to cleans the poisoned sun and allow humanity to continue, to see another day."

Specific Action: I will use inspire courage, mostly to give my allies a +1 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. I will use Perform (Oratory) for this.

Out of Character: There we go, also I actually did recently see All-Star Superman and since this does allow for more meta style roleplaying I felt it was okay to go with it. Again, my apologizes for being away I ran into issues trying to use the internet while having a few others things going on.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jun, 2017 - 4:45pm

Thomas Results:
  • Perform (Oratory) on D20 (+5): 25 (1 roll)

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rachel casts summon natures ally and another worlf appears. This wolf is much smaller than Ghost. Ghost hearing Rachel's command heads up and attacks a Goblin but he takes a javelin in his side for 5 points damage. Ghost bites and kills the goblin as he gets to him. Jason shoots another goblin killing him. Den Misses with his shot and Allen heads towards the fight. The goblins only hit Ghost. The summoned wolf also misses.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 116 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I scowl furiously as Ghost is hit. Running up beside him I begin swinging wildly.

Out of Character: : I still have a round of rolls for Ghost and friend. I added an additional plus one to hit and damage due to our friendly bard's encouragement.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Jun, 2017 - 6:36pm

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*I take careful movements heading for the goblins. I don't want to be caught off guard by them. Once in close range, I will attempt a flurry of blows using my staff for the first hit and my fist for the second. These things have always been a bane on my existence, when I played Dungeons & Dragons and decide that ending them would be better for all. All attacks aim to either cripple or outright kill. Targeting normal center of mass. Using staff to get close and then fist for the main hit.*

Specific Action: All attacks and DMG rolls include the bonus already.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I continue firing at the repugnant little creatures that hurt Ghost and killed those poor Halflings.

Out of Character: I make two shots per turn now with my 2nd level Ranger feat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 116

The Storyteller says...

I keep my rapier at ready and leave the ranged attacks to the others. Admittedly I wish now that I had seen if I could yet cast any magic and what I could cast because such could be helpful. I give a sigh of frustration as I watch, but was thankful no one yet seemed to be getting hurt.

Still, I shall continue my Inspire Courage performance, offering my oratory, "Yes, lets make it so goblins see us and flee in fear. Showing that we fear them not and will continue to harrow them." Admittedly even I considered such words were not as inspiring as those before.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 116

Out of Character: , it appears I may have hit twice with those rolls. So, here is my second damage roll and my critical hit roll.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.