3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 27 of 129

Allen is not in a situation to use the laptop - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2017 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 27

NO I had a rough day today. I will be updating this tomorrow I have all I need. Just need to try to wind down and maybe get some sleep.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I understand rough days KN. Take your time and we'll get to it. Thanks for the reply and I hope tomorrow is better for you brother.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jason the fact that right now you only know of this one small outpost. There is not trade routes that you are aware of thus the idea of selling potions will not net you much if anything. As you and your group explore further who knows what you may or may not run into *smile*.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 27 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I seem to recall Lord Douglas mentioning there were large cities far to the south. I was asking about obtaining iron slag for Roman style roads at the time if I recall right.

If there are no secure trade routes to them, well, that is just something we will have to fix tongue.gif Such things are vital to settlements.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Jun, 2017 - 2:31pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas, is Allen still playing? I'm asking because he hasn't posted in about a week.

5th Jul, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

He are travelling by car, having deciding to head out from Utah so it is possible that Allen simply hasn't had the internet access. Especially matter if he was able to ever get his phone reactivated.

Allen did assure he didn't plan on dropping the roleplay, that he doesn't let real life effect his roleplay, even though there was a couple of issues going on which could have led to him not posting anymore. I would like to trust that he meant that. I honestly though haven't spoken with him in a while though, so I don't know.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jul, 2017 - 7:25pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 27

I will give him a few more days but I will not wait on him. IF no response he may find himself out of the game harshly and there is no return with a new character in this game *smile*.

5th Jul, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

The Storyteller says...

Allen is not in a situation to use the laptop and consider with the roleplay himself. Though he says that you do have his email by way of the site, so if you are willing he will like to discuss what can be done with his character in continuing.

He reminds that the GM has permission to control his character but you may not want to do too much of that KNtoran. I will talk to Allen about it, perhaps once you two discuss things, but I may have an idea of what can be done until he can get back to the roleplay.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.