3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 2 of 129

I have no issues with the gems. Yes I understand - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 2

I forgot about one of the downsides of playing yourself in a game. Contacts with no replacements. Once I'm out of contacts faces are blurry to me 20-30 feet away. sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Well then you will have to hope that you do not lose your contacts. Or hope that someone can make you a pair of spectacles to wear. Makes it hard to shoot someone with a bow if you can not see them.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will have to just deal with the vision issues. I hate wearing glasses and won't wear them in the game. Druids can't use ranged weapons much anyways. It will cause other problems though. She at least has wild shape to see with eventually.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If you have vision issues if you take on wild shape your vision will not improve but gets transferred with the new shape. Yes this will be interesting to say the least *smile*

And yes Abinninja you have it correct that is why I said the rules are based on 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons. Some things will be the same but will have a few small changes.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Kyrroeth,

You should take the shaky disadvantage, which gives you a minus two to archery. Then call it nearsighted and you get another feat. If it's okay to change the disadvantage slightly with KN.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you want to add flaws I can work with that but it will not always help her in the long run. Being near sighted does not get her another feat as it is a flaw not a feat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 2

KN,

Sorry, I made an assumption here. When you use pathguy, which I've been using for a while, and take a flaw you get an extra feat. That's also how it's been in most games I've played… but not all. If that's not a rule you use so be it, you are the Dungeon Master. And, this 3.5 with a twist.

EDIT Also, I activated my gem.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:15am

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I have no issues with the gems. Yes I understand that in some games that they allow a extra feat if you take a flaw. I think in this game that since it does not specifically state that we will not do that if you wish to take a flaw.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (129) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.