3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 13 of 129

Okay, figured I'd get things out of - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Apr, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 129 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 13

I can make a compass, we just need pin I can magnetize, a cork, and something we can float that in. I'm pretty sure Ghost can get us back though in a pinch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Any realizations from the study material at hand Kntoran? At the very least, Jason the character should be recognizing basic theory.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes after several hours of study you are getting a basic theory for magic down but you just can not cast any magic which frustrates you as you feel you can sense it it just does not work.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Did we get an idea how soon Douglas wanted us to go out and start the mission he talked to us about?

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

He did not give a time frame and you would guess that you are able to get the items you need and then go. A week or two would be fine.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

What is the scale for each of the hexes? That information will help for planning purposes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 13

Scale per hex is about 2 miles so it is a bit of a walk to the deeper woods but some woods are closer.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Okay, figured I'd get things out of the way for the first round of scroll crafting. Not technically there yet, but the time for it will soon come and I might as well know the results in advance.

1 scroll each of Benign Transposition, Color Spray, Cure Light Wounds, Fox's Cunning, and Enlarge Person.

Base price 125 normal crafting cost 62.5 after additional price cut from Extraordinary Artisan Feat: 46.875

Will also cost 5 points out of my crafting reserve (Leaving 15, once that's gone I'll have to start using xp until we level up)

Each scroll will need a DC 21 UMD check to make up for not actually having the spell, with a single retry on failure. If both attempts fail, all material and xp is wasted.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.