Ridiculous Real Estate Prices Around The World - Page 2 of 2

Yes, a house in the boonies would be great - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Ridiculous Real Estate Prices Around World Compared to Los Angeles, some parts of the world it is more expensive to buy an average property making it cheaper to live in a luxurious home in Hollywood.
17th Apr, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Ridiculous Real Estate Prices Around The World - Page 2

At this point in my life, I would LOVE a house in the boonies. A ranch or similar, with a lot of land where I can plant all my vegetables and fruit trees. If there is a lake nearby, then I will be settled!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Ridiculous Real Estate Prices Around The World
A Friend

World The Prices Estate Real Ridiculous

Yes, a house in the boonies would be great for me too. I've been looking at Ecuador, but as you say there are plusses and minuses. There is crime, although in Ecuador it isn't as bad as other places, public services are not good, and there is always the chance of a Government change and them coming and taking everything. Although, that would be bad for Ecuador as they have a large expat community that brings in a lot cash for them.

And yes, government overreach is absolutely crazy. And the funny thing here is, as our Congress and state and local legislative bodies write these laws they build in loopholes to exclude themselves from having to pay them. Out Revolution started with a rallying cry of taxation without representation because of the taxes England levied on us. Now we have representation without taxation.

Rather off topic, but...
[By The Way], the taxes that caused us to start the Revolution were miniscule compared to today… and they were for the colonists to pay their share of the French and Indian War, which England fully funded and a large portion of the troops were from England rather than Colonial militias, to keep the Colonies safe.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:55pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ridiculous Real Estate Prices Around The World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,