History Of Ancient America

History Ancient America - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ancient humans may have reached Americas 100,000 years earlier than thought, scientists say in controversial study

Most genetic and archaeological evidence shows humans first entered the Americas some 15,000 years ago. But a study nearly 25 years in the making in this week's "Nature" journal finds that the 130,000-year-old bones of a mastodon, an extinct relative of the mammoth, unearthed in California were split open with blows from rocks. Rocks discovered near the bones bear the hallmarks of use as hammers, the scientists report. The smashed bones may have been the handiwork of a Neanderthal, the scientists say, or the more ancient human relative called Homo erectus, or even our own species, Homo sapiens. Experts not involved in the study, however, question the claim, in part because of the total lack of other evidence of a human presence so long ago. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

America Ancient History

Wouldn't that be a hoot if this were true and the Indians that migrated in 15000 year ago played the exterminator to the original inhabitants. That would just go to show we're all just humans and we all have the same traits, good and bad. We all just have them to differing degrees.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

History Of Ancient America History & Civil Business Politics

Those humans could still be around in the mountains and other places. Maybe that is where the Sasquatch comes from. If I remember correctly there are legends of them even with the Indian tribes.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

America Ancient History

Now, that would be cool too. There are places in Wyoming that are almost impossible to get to. There are stories of American Indian tribes that went into the mountains and hid themselves away and are still today. Much like King Turgon did with his Elves in Gondolin.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

America Ancient History

Yes I know I have been to Wyoming. I want to go into Colorado and Utah to go squashing in the mountains *smile* Maybe I will find something that can help prove stuff.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, we used to go to Wyoming for training. There are few places more beautiful and more likely to be able to hide ancient Americans than those places. My goodness, there is everything one needs to live there as a hunter gatherer.

Rather off topic, but...
When I grow up and stop playing at the jobs I can't seem to get away from I'd like to buy some land there in the middle of nowhere and live… and I mean truly live in harmony with nature.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

History Ancient America

Yes I think there are some really beautiful areas out there and know that one can find some interesting stuff in the mountains where many people do not have fully explored. I would think there is a very good possibility that some lost or ancient tribe could still be found or at least their descendants.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

History Ancient America Politics Business Civil & History

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I'm fairly sure I was born a few years too late. Or perhaps it's just my DNA and experiences from past lives. I would so love to find a tribe of ancient Americans and join them though.

> TOPIC: History Of Ancient America

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,