Algernon the Knight

Algernon Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Apr, 2017 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 254
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Algernon the Knight
A Friend

Algernon the Knight

So here I am. Homeless and hungry. My life thus far has ill prepared me for this adventure. I may call myself a knight like my father before me but truly I feel no more noble than the lowest villeins the land. A smattering of swordsmanship, a little learning and an ounce of sagely advice. It is but little to start with. Yet I feel compelled to fulfill my mother's plans. To seek the destiny she wrote for me. If only I knew where to begin...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Algernon the Knight
A Friend

Knight Algernon

Advisor Description

You meet many strange people working as a jester but today was a strange day than most. Lord Harry had hired a company of jesters for his feast as he so often does. I was one of the party he hired. I have been to his home on such errands many a time but today was the first time I saw the lady with the red dress. She did not take her eyes off me for the whole performance. At first I thought she had other intentions for me but she gave me no sign of it. Later though, when I went to the tavern, there she was. Sitting at my usual table. I wasn't sure what she wanted but it turns out she wants to help me. She told me she had been monitoring my activities and thought the time had come for us to meet. She wouldn't reveal why she took such an interest in me or indeed what she wants me to do, but it's strange thinking that I am not as alone as I once thought.

> TOPIC: Algernon the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,