Temperature Controlled Clothing

Temperature Controlled Clothing - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Apr, 2017 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Scientific advance for cool clothing: Temperature-wise, that is

A low-cost plastic material has now been developed that could become the basis for clothing that cools the wearer, reducing the need for energy-consuming air conditioning. Ref. Source 4w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Clothing Controlled Temperature

I'm going to be all over that, that is for certain. I can't stand high temperatures.

I have to wonder. How long it will be before it is rare that people aren't wearing environment controlling clothing?

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Temperature Controlled Clothing Sports & Fashion Music Movies

With the clothing lines becoming more and more increasing specialized to keep one cool or to keep one warm I would see that soon the clothing we wear will make a lot of heating and cooling of houses and autos unnecessary. Sure you will still keep your house comfortable with temps between 50-80 but mostly the clothing you wear will keep you at a temperature that is right for you.

I like the idea of cooler clothing as I to hate to be hot.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Clothing Controlled Temperature

Oh man, when this comes to pass it'll be great. I have one kid that likes it hot, one who likes it cool, and one like me who is right in the middle. This will end those thermostat fights.

> TOPIC: Temperature Controlled Clothing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,