Australian Citizenship Test

Australian Citizenship Test - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Can you pass the Australian citizenship test?

WHAT do we remember on Anzac Day? Which official symbol of Australia identifies Commonwealth property? Could you pass the test? Ref. Source 4v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Test Citizenship Australian

I do not think I would be able to pass this test at all. I do not know enough about Australia to even attempt the test. I have not even visited down under land. I would hope that someday if I do visit I will learn more about that country.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Australian Citizenship Test History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

I wouldn't feel bad. I'm pretty sure you could pass the US citizenship test but I know there are plenty of US citizens that can't. The fact you can't pass the test another requires for people seeking citizenship is minor compared to that.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Test Citizenship Australian

The bizarre questions in our citizenship test. THE Government is struggling to get support for its changes to the citizenship test, called a "Bizarre act of snobbery". Source 1l.

> TOPIC: Australian Citizenship Test

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,