Which Video Game Are You Playing Now?

Which Video Game Playing Now - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Apr, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Simple question, which video game are you playing now? Where did you get to in it (Level or stage) and do you plan to finish before moving on to another game? What's your next game title going to be?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now Playing You Game Video Which

I am playing one of three games. It is not really a video game but Skyrim, DDO or this new game where I am a vampire. I really like them. In Skyrim I restarted so I am only level 27, DDO I am a level 15 fighter/cleric. In the vampire game I forget the name right now I am still working on the beginning.

26th Apr, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Which Video Game Are You Playing Now? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I'm playing tons of games right now- I'm bad at finishing them, especially the open world ones. Right now, my main one is Final Fantasy 15. I have about 44 hours in it, but I'm only halfway done because of all the sidequests. I'm also playing Stardew Valley a lot (I have about 100 hours), but that is more of a casual time waster I multitask with throughout my day.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now Playing You Game Video Which

For me, it's Clicker Heroes. I am about level 1600 capped. I don't think the game ever has an end. As for the game to play next I would have to say, something of the MMO area, once I get fully back online..

> TOPIC: Which Video Game Are You Playing Now?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,