Where, When Do You Game?

Where Game - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
25th Apr, 2017 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?

So where (Your pad, at work, at a friend's place) and when do you game the most (Late at night, in between breaks, during lunch) and for how long (30 minutes or 6 hours!)?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?
A Friend

Game You When Where

I usually do most of my gaming at home. Most of it is on line and I relax for a couple hours at home either on line gaming or sitting and reading a book. It helps me unwind from the day.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?
A Friend

Where, When Do You Game? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I definitely do my gaming at home. It's just so much more comfortable. As for when, whenever I can find the time… it could be anytime.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?
A Friend

Game You When Where

Give me a few more months and I may be able to say I do nothing but game at home all day. *laugh* But will have to wait and see if everything falls into place correctly for me.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?
A Friend

Game You When Where

In regards to the gaming I do here, generally wherever I am at. The nature of my work often allows me to take frequent, if brief, breaks. To some degree, doing stuff like this is even encouraged, as it keeps us motivated, so long as the almighty deadlines are met.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Apr, 2017 - 6:48pm

26th Apr, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?

All of my gaming happens at home. Usually, I'm very good about completing my work first, so I don't really have an issue with balancing my work and play. My system is also in a different room from my work area, so its a bit easier to resist my urge to turn it on between assignments. I do have a 3DS though, and I've been guilty of sticking that in my purse for a quick game between classes. Altogether though, I do much more at home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?
A Friend

Where When You Game

For me that is answered with the following:
1) wherever I can find the chance.
2) whenever I can normally find the extra time to do so.
3) the amount of play time is variable. I have no set amount from one day to the next.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Where, When Do You Game?
A Friend

Where When You Game Computer Issues & Video Gaming

It seems that at least one of our answers is similar. We game whenever we can find the time. Time is the one thing that limits us all.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Where, When Do You Game?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,