Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

Best of  Lore Bloodlines
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Lore Of The Bloodlines

Lore of the Bloodlines

Based on your experiences what for you was the Lore of the Bloodlines's rating, pros and cons?

Lore Of The Bloodlines
Lore Of The Bloodlines (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Bloodlines The Lore

The Clans are not the only vampires that strut, if I might steal from the Bard, upon this great stage of fools. There are the errant Kindred inaccurately collected under the sobriquet of “bloodlines.” While their role in the eternal conflict between the childer of Caine is small, it is often incredibly impactful.

As such, I provide this corollary to my original study. It would be the work of several lifetimes to find and document every tiny aberration or fleeting dead end that constitutes a variation from one of the thirteen. Instead, I have focused on nine that I know for certain have an impact in our little culture war of the dead. From the brain-washed abominations of Tremere magic to vampires twisted by demonic will to the remnants of Clans long thought dead, each of these so-called “bloodlines” have their place in society. There is no larger picture for them — for us — to be a part of. Here on the fringes, each vampire’s experience is unique.

> TOPIC: Lore Of The Bloodlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,