Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 2 of 6

I am sure she does not know what she did. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Cassandra Sainsbury' s Drug Haul
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul
A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 2

Yeah she will come out of there damaged in ways many would never understand. While prison is not a good place to be in a 2nd or third world country I think Columbia makes some of them look like a holiday inn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

Cassie's family arrives in Colombia. ACCUSED cocaine smuggler Cassie Sainsbury is finally about to see her family, a month after her nightmare in South America began. Ref. Source 2g.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul History & Civil Business Politics

I doubt that this is going to help her much. She had the drugs on her and she stated that the contents of the suitcase belonged to her. Thus as a mule she will be charged and spend time in a prison that has reputation of women getting raped a lot in it. I am sure this is going to change her as a person.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

Yes, she made a life altering decision. Decisions carry consequences, and some decisions carry harsh consequences. I feel bad for what is happening and about to happen to her. Maybe reporting this will discourage someone else from going down this path.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Haul Drug Sainsburys Cassandra

We can hope that it will but there is a lot of drug people that will pay a person a lot of money to be a mule and of all of the mules that are out there few are actually caught thus people are making money doing this. The risk is very high and if you do get caught you do not need to look far to see what can happen.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cassie reunites with fiance, family. CASSIE Sainsbury's fiance saw her behind bars overnight, but he did so separately to her mum and sister, after news of a family rift went public. Ref. Source 9s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul - Page 2

She probably needs to come up with a better defense than, she didn't know. There are too many other abnormalities in her trip and her story to go with this defense.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I am sure she does not know what she did. She got a few things from a friend of a friend to put into her luggage and does not remember doing it. I wonder if she was high or drunk when she packed?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cassandra Sainsbury's Drug Haul

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,