Drugs That Simulate Exercising

Drugs Simulate Exercising - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Training in a pill
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'Exercise-in-a-pill' boosts athletic endurance by 70 percent

Sedentary mice given the drug ran longer without training. Every week, there seems to be another story about the health benefits of running. That's great -- but what if you can't run? For the elderly, obese or otherwise mobility-limited, the rewards of aerobic exercise have long been out of reach. Ref. Source 4o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exercising Simulate Drugs

While I can run but it would be very bad for me I can walk a long ways. While this drug may help me I would not take it due to me not liking to put drugs in my system. While it seems to be a answer I am sure over time there will be some serious risks.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drugs That Simulate Exercising Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This could help a lot of people, I'm inclined to agree. I greatly dislike the use of drugs. Don't even drink enough alcohol to feel its principle effects.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, we need to do a lot more research before we introduce another drug into the populace but I see a military aspect to this too. So what happens if we give to soldiers who are already physically fit? Would it raise their endurance by 70%. Maybe there is a diminishing returns aspect to it and the more fit one is the less effect it has, but even a 50% endurance boost would be significant. Are we getting to time when we start making super soldiers with drugs? How long then before we start engineering super soldiers?

Does anyone remember Khan from Star Trek? Here we go…

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd May, 2017 - 3:53pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I thought of Khan when I read about this drug. It is interesting that some of the things of science fiction is making its way into the news nowadays. I dis like drugs for some of these very reasons. We are messing with stuff that could be very bad for us.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, this is a very slippery slope. So, in Star Trek Khan was engineered genetically, not with drugs. But, if we do make super soldiers with drugs it isn't far down the path make super soldiers with genetics. Or super engineers, super scientists, super coal miners, super whatever. So, yes I see the good in this and there is ample good. I also see where we greedy humans can abuse this and have that lead to worse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Drugs That Simulate Exercising

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,