Stephen Colbert

Stephen Colbert - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Stephen Colbert Comedian
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephen Colbert

Stephen Colbert responds to backlash over Trump jokes

"While I would do it again, I would change a few words," the late night host said when he opened Wednesday's show, taped in late afternoon. Ref. USAToday

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Stephen Colbert
Stephen Colbert (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Stephen Colbert
A Friend

Colbert Stephen

He is part of the problem in this country. We are sorely in need of people who want to be part of the solution.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Stephen Colbert
A Friend

Stephen Colbert Sports & Fashion Music Movies

All these people feed off each other and like the news they are working on causing a bigger rift in the country. When we should have been coming together during the first 100 days we seem to be drifting farther and farther apart. We need people who can help heal the rift instead of making it wider like Colbert is doing. Mainly before we get to that critical point when we will be ready to go over the edge and all heck breaks loose.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Stephen Colbert
A Friend

Colbert Stephen

Yes, but these… people, and that's not the word I wanted to use, only care about ratings and the all mighty buck. Oh, and they care about their point of view and since they're smarter than everyone else only their POV is matters.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Colbert Stephen

From Johnny Carson to Stephen Colbert

In a monologue considered witty by teenagers, teenagers in adult bodies and those who hate President Trump, CBS “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert said about President Trump, “The only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c*** holster,” and “You’re turning into a real [goof]-tator.” Witty? Not to many of us. And not just not witty but obscene, which is particularly disturbing because it was broadcast on network television, not cable television. But more than anything, it exemplified a trend in American life that one could identify… Ref. Source 6m.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Colbert
A Friend

Stephen Colbert

This article is so spot on. We have lost civility in our country and I fear it's gone forever. It's gone in our politics. It's gone from our campuses where one political persuasion can be heard. It's gone from the floors of our malls where kids walk around openly cussing and can't be bothered to hold the door for the people behind them. And it is most definitely gone from late night TV. And ya know, we deserve what we get. We did this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Stephen Colbert
A Friend

Stephen Colbert

And people wonder why I do not watch much TV. This is so out of hand you have kids doing it too in schools and else where. This nation is on the wrong path and no one doing anything to try and stop it. These late night shows seem to be feeding the frenzy and you have young adults attacking and beating any one who stands up to disagree with them. It is a sad state of affairs and yes we caused this by telling g our kids that they are just the same as everyone else and they never faced failure or something not just handed to them no matter what little effort they put in.

> TOPIC: Stephen Colbert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,