Venezuela Noise Pollution

Venezuela Noise Pollution - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 6:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Venezuela Noise Pollution Venezuela Annoying noises - disturbing peace
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Is there a major problem with Noise Pollution in Venezuela? Does it happen only in isolated areas or are the people of Venezuela generally noisy?

If you called the police about a neighbor that is unreasonably making lots of noise how likely will they respond to it?

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2017 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Pollution Noise Venezuela

I've been to Venezuela many times. Caracas is very noisy. The children are obsessed with scratch bombs and set them off all through the night. Drivers aren't afraid to use their car horns and street sellers constantly heckle for sales. The countryside is different and therefore more peaceful. I do not know what environmental laws are in place but with the current crisis I doubt any of that matters at the moment.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Venezuela Noise Pollution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,