Flirting 101

Flirting 101 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How to Flirt
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Flirting 101

What do you know about flirting to give some pointers to someone who is interested in another? What are some places or situations one must never flirt?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Flirting 101
A Friend

Flirting

I'm a terrible flirt… terrible in the sense that I do it often. I think flirting either comes naturally, or it doesn't. There aren't tips to give since you have to be able to feel the situation and know when the right time is. But there are times not to flirt. I don't flirt at Church… that is an all the time no go for me. I only flirt at work with people I know very well and in all of those cases it's flirting for the fun of it, not to lead to anything. I have a hard and fast no dating those I work with rule. There are other somber events where I wouldn't flirt either, like a funeral.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Flirting 101
A Friend

Flirting 101 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Flirting has to look natural as Ninja mentioned. If it doesn't it looks forced or scripted which is a big turnoff. Some people can do this and others are incredibly awkward at it. People that are bad at flirting are usually limited at dating prospects because it is necessary to begin a dating relationship. I try to be nice and not laugh at guys trying bad pickup lines.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Flirting 101
A Friend

Flirting

I am a natural flirt. I have never used a corny pick up line on any girl before. I think most of them are very comical. I Usually just go up to and start talking to people. If they do not run away screaming I feel I am doing ok. Most just turn around and walk away from me *smile*.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Flirting 101
A Friend

Flirting

I'll tell you, it's a hard thing to just go up to someone and start talking. It's harder still when it's someone of a different sex. When I was young, say early high school, I had a hard time doing it. Then one day I realized it wasn't going to hurt, I might get rejected but if I didn't let the person I wanted to ask out know then I'd definitely not get a date. Once I started I realized I was kind of a flirt. Now, flirting is an art and you have to practice it a bit… but it can certainly open the door.

Rather off topic, but...
I have really lived my whole life like that since. I heard a lot of people tell me I can't do this, I'll never get picked for that, There's no way that person will go out with me. I'd always think, if I don't try there is no way. I'd take a deep breath and take the plunge.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Flirting 101
A Friend

Flirting 101

I never talked to girls in high school as I was not a relative. I learned to flirt after high school. I will describe my high school in a few words in my blog for those that are interested. Being a flirt I learned comes very natural to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Flirting 101
A Friend

Flirting 101

So, if Kyrroeth is still there or for any other female out there willing to answer, do you see it as exclusively a male requirement to flirt, start a conversation, and/or do the picking up?

> TOPIC: Flirting 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,