Virtual Reality Psychiatric Treatment

Virtual Reality Psychiatric Treatment - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

VR for mental disorders
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Virtual reality for psychiatric treatment? Research shows promise for VR and other technologies in mental health care. A growing body of evidence suggests that virtual reality (VR) technology can be an effective part of treatment for phobias, posttraumatic stress disorder, and other mental health conditions, according to a research review. Ref. Source 3g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Treatment Psychiatric Reality Virtual

As soon as I saw this I thought of PTSD. Many, many of my friends have PTSD. These are strong men. It was hard as Hell for these men to admit they had a problem. A wound on the outside you can see, PTSD is seen as a weakness and we have to stop that way of thinking. Any tool that can help combat PTSD is a good thing in my book. And this would be a cool tool… that just might help some of the tough guys and gals in the military come forward a bit easier.

> TOPIC: Virtual Reality Psychiatric Treatment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,