Country Of The Day

Country Day - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Country Day
9th May, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Country Of The Day

I want to start a new daily event in the Community called, "Country of the Day". Basically, we will feature a country and for every no reply Thread about that country that you respond to we will give you an added FP bonus not to mention that your Charm might go up if the contribution does well in informing readers about that aspect of the country in question.

How does it work?

1. In the Community we will feature one country or state, let's say "Texas" then you will be able to see all Threads related to Texas like this: Texas Search Results Page 1 of 23.

2. You then select one of the unanswered Threads and answer through experience if you have been to Texas, if not you will need to do some research.

3. Post and the system will automatically reward you.

Country Of The Day
Country Of The Day (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Country Of The Day
A Friend

Day The Country

JB,

This is great stuff. I love it. I went to the Texas page and found a few I want to answer and I don't know if they do or don't have replies. They just look interesting.

9th May, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Country Of The Day Feedback & FAQ News Community

This is a proposed event so I have not implemented it yet but there is nothing wrong if you want to have an early start. To know which ones have no reply look on that same page: Texas Search Results Page 1 of 23 and below each link you will see the number of Posts. If it says "Posts: 1" that means no one replied (See attachment).

Country Of The Day
Country Of The Day (Hover)

11th May, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Day The Country

Country of the Day has been enabled. When you respond to an unanswered Topic that is about that Country / State, then you get an FP bonus.

If you do your research well enough you may even get some added Charm too! The country for today is Malta.

I will make a column for it later today which will also automatically get the Unanswered Threads for the Country as well.

15th May, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Day The Country

The column for Country (State) of the Day is now live. You can see all unanswered Topics for that Country / State and get bonus FP as well as some Charm if your Topic is well researched.

The Country of the Day changes every 24 hours at GMT 12am.

16th Aug, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Country Of The Day

I do not really participate in the country of the day, yeah I know I'm slacking but if anything I'm seeing flags and countries that I didn't even know existed, its educational just looking *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Country Of The Day
A Friend

Country The Day

I have heard of many of the countries but so far I have not done any good research on them. I am sure over time that may change. I do enjoy when one comes up that I am familiar with.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Country Of The Day
A Friend

Country The Day Community News FAQ & Feedback

With my military background, and the types of units I was in, I've been to a lot of these places so this is very interesting to me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Country Of The Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,