Pesticides & Your Brain

Pesticides Brain - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pesticides & Your Brain

Dread of roses: Neurobehavioral effects found in children exposed to flower pesticides. Researchers have found altered short-term neurological behaviors in children associated with a peak pesticide spraying season linked to the Mother's Day flower harvest. This study examined children who did not work in agriculture but who lived in agricultural communities in Ecuador. Ref. Source 3d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Pesticides & Your Brain
A Friend

Brain and Pesticides

I would think that the wide spread use of pesticides in Ecuador is much different than the use of pesticides in other countries. Taking just one country and trying to make it seem bad in all countries is something I disagree with. If you are going to do a study then study more than one area to get a good cross section.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Pesticides & Your Brain
A Friend

Pesticides & Your Brain Health & Special Psychology

KN,

I agree. I would have to guess that they use of pesticides here in the US are much more strictly controlled, as are probably the types of pesticides that can be used.

> TOPIC: Pesticides & Your Brain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,